How To Install Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router Complete
By Using linksyssmartwifi.com or www.linksyssmartwifi.com?
Linksys is one of the most powerful routers that help you to connect your devices and wireless gadgets with your Linksys Router. By typing “linksyssmartwifi.com”, www.linksyssmartwifi.com and http://linksyssmartwifi.com you can go into the management page of your router and after that, you can set up QoS feature for your devices through which the devices which you used the most and want to get high priority internet on the particular device. www.linksyssmartwifi.com is the default website or URL that helps people to get into a Linksys router or linksyssmartwifi.com setup or www.linksyssmartwifi.com. Some people also try the Default IP address for your Linksys router http://192.168.1.1 and you can enter the default login linksys smart wifi login details after that you can click on login linksys smart wifi login. Many people also try IP address for there router i.e. 192.168.1.1 which is the default IP address to get into Linksys Page. Linksys Wi-Fi Router quite easy to set up and it starts connecting with your devices or gadgets.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Login linksys smart wifi login Setup and linksyssmartwifi.com setup you will require the main access in to www.linksyssmartwifi.com.The web address http://linksyssmartwifi.com can be used to access the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers. Linksys smart wi-fi router get ready by using the www.linksyssmartwifi.com and http://linksyssmartwifi.com . The Linksys Router IP, as of now go with the best component there is no convincing motivation to set up CD or some other programming for the system.
How to create a Linksys cloud account on your Linksys smart Wi-Fi router?
This article will introduce you on how to create a Linksys cloud account. By this feature, you can easily manage, configure or control your router from anywhere. All you need an active network connection to control your router remotely. This app supports both the android and ios operating system. You can easily download and install the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. This feature is free with a lot of advantages from Linksys smart W-Fi routers or “www.linksyssmartwifi.com“, linksyssmartwifi.com setup and http://linksyssmartwifi.com Please follow the below instructions to create and activate the Linksys cloud account. Before getting started, please read the notes carefully. Setting up the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router is made simple utilizing the Smart Setup linksyssmartwifi.com setup Wizard utilizing a perfect internet browser.
NOTE– Make sure you are connected to a Linksys wireless network while performing the task. It is strongly advisable that we do not turn off the router during the process.
To Create a Linksys Cloud Account
- Open up a web browser on any device which connects to the home network such as Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Type “www.linksyssmartwifi.com” and http://linksyssmartwifi.com or IP address 192.168.1.1 of your router into the web address bar.
- Linksys router login linksys smart wifi login page display on your screen.
- On the right-hand side of the screen. Click on the click here link. (written in blue)
- Create an account– Now you need to type all the information in the labeled fields. After entering all the required fields, check on Reading and accept the End User License Agreement, Terms of Service, and Privacy Statement then click Create My Account.
- Check your Email account– You will receive an email from Linksys Smart WiFi mailed to activate your account. (Check Junk or Spam folder)
- Activate account– Open an email from Linksys and click on the received link to activate the Linksys cloud account which you just created.
Linksys Smart WiFi page
- Now see the prompt which shows that Account now validates.
- Click on the here link to login linksys smart wifi login in to account or you can click on the Login linksys smart wifi login button on the Linksys router homepage.
On login linksys smart wifi login.
prompt, you need to enter Linksys cloud account email id and password which you just set and then click on Login linksys smart wifi login.
Associate your router– Now you need to router by typing the router admin password and click on Ok. (please note the default admin password of Linksys is the admin in lowercase. If you have changed the default then enter the updated password. Do not enter the wrong password over 5 times, it may block your account temporarily. We strongly recommend you to enter the right password or if you don’t know the admin password, then recover it and enter it again.
- Your Linksys cloud account successfully created. Now you manage and control your Linksys router from anywhere using a web browser “www.linksyssmartwifi.com” and http://linksyssmartwifi.com or Linksys App.
- If you find an issue while performing the above steps, please chat with our technical support team. For more information on each feature, please reach us by our new live chat feature. You can connect with our technical support experts just by chat windows.
How can I change the WiFi password using the Linksys cloud?
This article will guide you on how to change the WiFi password of your Linksys router using Linksys Cloud Account. With this Linksys Smart WiFi feature, you can change the settings of your Linksys router from anywhere by using a computer and an Android/IOS devices such as I-Pad, Tablet or I-Phone by entering “linksyssmartwifi.com” or http://linksyssmartwifi.com and www.linksyssmartwifi.com and http://linksyssmartwifi.com on your browser. To secure your network from unauthorized users, we strongly recommend Linksys users to change the default WiFi password of your router or try to change it periodically. Before starting the process, make sure you have already set up the Linksys cloud account on your Linksys router. If you don’t have a Linksys cloud account, then please see the above article to create a Linksys cloud account first.
Please read the following notes carefully before starting the process.
- By changing the Network wireless password (WiFi password) on your router, all the previous connected devices will disconnect from the router. To access the internet again on your device, you need to reconnect all the devices with the new WiFi password.
- The wireless network (WiFi password) is not your router administrative password. You can use the WiFi password only to connect your devices on your Linksys router or enter www.linksyssmartwifi.com or “http://linksyssmartwifi.com“.
- On the Router’s WiFi settings page, you can also change the wireless name for your router.
Please follow the steps one by one. (These steps will take 5 to 6 minutes)
- Login into the cloud account: You need to login into your Linksys cloud account by using a computer or any other compatible device.
- Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com, linksyssmartwifi.com or IP address of your router into the web address bar and enter the Login details into the required fields.
- Once you logged into the Linksys cloud account, Click on Router Settings.
NOTE-If you have not created Linksys cloud account, please follow the above article on how to create, activate and associate your account to your router.
- Under Router Settings, click on WiFi settings on the left-hand side menu.
- You will see a page that shows view and changes the WiFi settings.
Click on (WiFi settings) Edit to enter the new WiFi name and WiFi password. (Choose a strong password to secure your network).
Do not click on the Router Password field.
On some Linksys Router, The WiFi name shows as SSID Name and WiFi password known as Password.
- Click on Apply to save the new changes.
- You can re-connect your devices such as tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles, and wireless printers with the new WiFi password.
If you find any issues during the above process, contact our support team.
How to Enable automatically Firmware update feature on Linksys Smart WiFi routers?
This article will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to enable automatically Firmware Update feature on your Linksys Smart WiFi feature.
Firmware updates improve the overall performance of your router by typing “linksyssmartwifi.com” and “www.linksyssmartwifi.com” or linksyssmartwifi.com setup. It also fixes issues such as Signal drop, Slow speed, and Network related issues. Checking and updating the firmware is so easy with Linksys Smart WiFi automatic firmware update feature. Once you Enable the automatic firmware update, your router will detect available and update it accordingly. It will help you use an advance updated feature of your router and you can use the router services with no network-related issue. This is the best way to keep your Linksys router up to date with new features. Please follow the following steps one by one.
To Enable Automatic Firmware update feature.
- Login into the Web-based homepage: You need to login into your Linksys web-based homepage by using a computer or any other compatible device.
- Type www.linksyssmartwifi.com and http://linksyssmartwifi.com or IP address of your router into the web address bar and enter the Login details into the required fields.
- The default admin router password for the Linksys Smart WiFi is an admin in lowercase.
NOTE– If you have not created Linksys cloud account, please follow the above article on how to create, activate and associate your account to your router.
- Once you logged into the Linksys web homepage, Click on Connectivity.
- Under the Firmware section, check on the box to enable the Automatic firmware update section. Please note that this feature set disabled by default on all the Linksys Smart WiFi routers.
- After a check on the box, click on the Apply to save the new settings. Once you clicked on the Apply button, automatic firmware update feature will enable on your router.
- If the firmware update is available on your router, a pop box will open with two options on your device screen. You can click on skip now to skip the firmware update process or you can click on Update now to start the process.
- A pop-up box opens, Click on Yes to continue the process.
- Now you see the firmware update processing bar on your screen, please wait for 2-3 minutes. We suggest you do not turn off the router during the process.
NOTE: During the firmware installation process, Do not close the browser on your device and leave the router and your device for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once the firmware installation is done, your router reboots. This action usually takes a few minutes, wait while the router reboots.
- Click on OK Firmware update complete pop-up.
- Your Linksys Smart WiFi (linksyssmartwifi.com setup) now has update firmware.
- Now you need not check and update firmware manually. Now your router will detect firmware on your router and update it automatically.
If you are still not able to enable the automatic Firmware update feature on your Linksys Smart WiFi router, then we suggest you chat with our customer support agent directly from your desktop.
Our technical support agents are always ready to solve your issue.
How to check and Change/Update the router password using your Linksys cloud account?
This article will help you check and change the admin password of your Linksys Smart WiFi router. To secure your router settings, we always suggest users change the Router password. The router password helps you to access the router web-based setup page. You can check the default router admin password on the bottom side of the router or you can also check on the router manual. The default router admin password for all the Linksys WiFi router is admin (in lowercase) and type “www.linksyssmartwifi.com” or http://linksyssmartwifi.com.
It is a good thing to change your router admin password periodically to ensure the safety of your Linksys router. We recommend you do not share a router password with anyone. Because with the help of this password, anyone can change the security settings of your router which can lead to security issues of your router. Before starting the process, please read the following carefully.
- The Router Password is not your WiFi router password. This password used only to access the router web-based homepage.
- If the default router password is not working or if you change it in the past, then reset your password to set it back to the default password.
- This article will show you the only basic way to change the router password. Some Linksys Smart WiFi may have a different web-homepage display but most of the routers have the same steps to change the router password.
To Change/Update the router admin password.
- Login into the Web-based homepage: You need to login into your Linksys web-based homepage by using a computer or any other compatible device. Type linksyssmartwifi.com, www.linksyssmartwifi.com and http://linksyssmartwifi.com or IP address of your router into the web address bar and enter the Login details into the required fields. The default router password for the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi is the admin in lowercase.
- A router web-based homepage displays on your screen.
- On router web-based homepage, Click on Connectivity.
- On the bottom of the Basic tab, you will see the Router password option.
- Click on Edit to change/Update the router password.
- Enter new router password– A pop box will open to enter the current password and then enter New password and enter it again into the confirm password field.
NOTE: It is advisable to use a combination of alphabetic, numeric and special characters to set the new password. Do not use like your Last name. On some routers, you can set the router password hint(optional) which will help you remember your router password.
- Click on Apply to save the settings.
- A pop box opens to confirm the change on your router password, Click on Yes to complete the process.
Now your router password change. You can log in into your Linksys router web-based homepage by using this new router password to access and manage the settings of the router.
If you met with any difficulties while changing or updating the router password on your Linksys Smart WiFi Router and http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup or www.linksyssmartwifi.com and linksyssmartwifi.com setup. We suggest you contact the support team.
To know more about this topic and other topics about Linksys Smart WiFi routers, please contact our support team through our live chat with the expert feature. You can connect with our experts with a chat window on your screen.